Thursday, April 30, 2009

40 weeks!


It seems like some great accomplishment to make it to 40 weeks...until you just keep going another day past the due date:). Well, I think these pictures describe how I feel. Actually, I feel great most days, but this day I actually felt quite miserable. I slept half the day away and was pretty achey the rest of the day. We went in for our final doctors appointment this morning. I am 1cm dialated and 60% effaced. Unless I go beforehand, I am getting admitted into the hospital on Sunday evening to try some natural inducing procedures. If I haven't started labor by Monday morning than they will officially induce me. WE CANNOT WAIT! The doc thinks the baby is in the 7lb. range right now. Please keep praying for baby Frazer. LORD willing, the next time I post we will have a baby! Thanks for all your prayers. P.S. sorry for the belly shot, but this "journal" is also for the baby to get to see someday.

6 comments:

Rachel Farley said...

Girl there will be no apologizing for belly shots! You are gorgeous! I hope next time you have a baby too! Goodness I wish we lived closer. I would love to see you guys and to meet baby and to photograph baby. Enjoy this fun and exciting time! You guys are going to make awesome parents and I am so happy that you have this blessing from the Lord. Enjoy!!! Love you!

Unknown said...

AWE,I am so excited!!!:D Cannot wait to hear the great news we all have been waiting to hear and for the new post!!!!;D You are silly to think you need to apologize about the belly pic.!!! I love your belly shots!!!:D

STEPHANIE. said...

you look fabulous!!! 40 weeks already! yay!any day now...:)

Unknown said...

Okay seriously you look great at 40 weeks!! We are excited to meet little Danger! Last night I dreamed that you had the baby, it was a boy in my dream ;)

Kelli B said...

Eeeeee!

It's so close! I cant believe it. I'm really excited to "meet" Baby Frazer when he/she arrives!!!

You look great. I cant even imagine how uncomfortable you feel, but you really look great! I'm going to be praying for you this weekend, I'm glad you mentioned the time frame.

Love you Stacy!!!!

Brooks Family said...

Don't forget to work those pressure points in your ankles!!!! Wish I could be there to work them for you, but know that I will be praying for you both! Love you girl!

Clorrisa