Sunday, April 5, 2009

37 Weeks

We are in the home stretch...just 3 weeks away from our due date. We are going to our weekly appointments now. The past two weeks my blood pressure has been up...I sympathize with you, Dawn...and if it continues to I might have to be on some form of bed rest. However, I still feel pretty good. Just swollen hands and my body feels extremely heavy. Its a bit challenging to roll over in bed at night and lots of late night trips to the bathroom. I am so thankful for how easy this pregnancy has been. Though I have officially hit the point where labor seems really great. LORD willing this baby will be here within the next few weeks and we will get to see if we have a son or a daughter. Thanks for all your prayers!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe,Stacy you are so cute and getting big(belly)!!! I love it thanks for the update,it brought me happy tears!! Will be praying for you as you guys head down the home stretch and that everything goes well till then!!!!:) Looking forward to the next update!!!!!:D

STEPHANIE. said...

wow, you look great! I can not believe that you are full- term now! Ill be praying for you guys...very excited to hear waht the sex is and how everything goes. Great job Drew on the crib, it looks fantastic!

Unknown said...

Hey Stacy - looking great and I loe the crib. The doctor told me the same thing, my blood pressure was up and they put me on bedrest and told me to lay on my left side. I ignored them of course, and had to have labor induced, so LISTEN to your doctors!! Good luck, we can't wait to see you (all three of you)

Dawn said...

Stacy, you are beautiful ... I love seeing the pictures of you. :) I'm so glad you're not having to be on bedrest and pray it will continue that way up until delivery. Enjoy these last weeks of the kicks/movements/etc. before you meet your little one. :) Excited for you and Drew, sister!

Kelli B said...

You are so beautiful. I love your photos! I've got tears in my eyes, I miss sharing your life experiences/seasons!

I LOVE the new crib. Good job Drew, and what a great gift the bedding is - it's adorable. I love the colors!

Love you!

jamie said...

almost there stac! those last few weeks are painful- people say don't wish for labor cause when the babe comes out you realize that life was easier.. i totally don't agree.. it is SO much better when they are out and you get to have your hands on them! can't wait to see your prec life that God has created and ordained it's days before time even began!

Rachel Farley said...

Well I think you have heard this once or twice- but you look fabulous! Hot mama :D The crib is amazing- I want one! What a great hubby. Praying that all goes smoothly and that your blood pressure gets stable. You have a great attitude my dear. I would love to see you and meet baby Frazer when you guys are in Iowa sometime. Can't wait for you guys to be parents!