Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Billings

We had a great time in Iowa this past week for the Thanksgiving holiday. All my siblings were there, and ALL there kids, and my Uncle George from CA. We arrived on Tuesday and just got back today, Sunday. Every time I am with my family I am reminded more and more of how thankful I am for them. They are the most generous and loving people...and I have the cutest nieces and nephews who are growing up way too fast! Front to back: Drew, me (and baby), Jack, Jasmine, Ally, Ashtyn, David (my bro), Melissa with Megan, Uncle George, dad, mom, Debbie (my sister) with Will, and Danny. What a great crew! With all the chaos of kids running around, Drew and I couldn't believe we were adding another to the bunch...but we can't wait! I will have a 20 wk. belly pic next week.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting!!!Can't wait to see the new pic!!

Kelli B said...

I'm totally bummed I didnt get to see you when you were in Iowa!!!!

I'm sure you had a great time with your family. I cant believe how fast your extended family has grown! wow, awesome photo.

miss you Stacy! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. Looking forward to the next pic!

Deb said...

You all look great! Can't wait to see the picture of the baby!

Rachel Farley said...

What a wonderful family! :D You look pretty good with a belly. How long before you catch Debbie?! :D Hope all is well! Hello to your hubby.

Griff & Sharon said...

Stacy, I love your family picture. I can't believe how much your family has grown in the last three years...all the kids are so big. I am sure your parents loved having everyone home for Thanksgiving. You look so beautiful pregnant! I'm praying for you!
Sharon

Unknown said...

Hi Sweet Stace!!!! I am so exciting that we are beyond friends, we are blog friends!! So fun hanging out the other night and I am looking forward to girls night!!!