Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Bump" in the night

Well, last night for the first time I felt our little baby Frazer move! Though it is still unreal, it is very exciting and I can't wait to feel it again. I was laying in bed (as I do often right now since I have been sick for 2 weeks) and I pushed a little on my belly, and then I felt a little push right back in the same spot. It's as if the baby was saying, "yes, mom, I am here and doing okay". So, praise God for little movements. Friday I have my 16 week check up (I'll be 17 wks. on Sunday), and am excited to hear the heart beat again, LORD willing.

3 comments:

Griff & Sharon said...

Stacy,
I am so excited for you and Drew. It just gets more exciting the more you feel him/her move. It is fun at this point to actually lay in bed and watch my belly move. Griff gets a kick out of that. I hope you start feeling better soon. I just took lots of vitamin C and slept a lot.
Love you -
Sharon

Unknown said...

Hey Stacy!! Congratulations,I am very happy for you guys!!!:)(We know the Bergmeier;s and I was just looking @there blog witch is how i found out you are pregnant& now have a blog!!!)

Jason said...

Hello dear friend!
I have often thought of you and wondered how you were doing and hoped that I'd here from you! yeah, what a blessing to get your 'message' and now to be able to keep in contact via our blogs too! awesome!
also, a HUGE congrats on your pregnancy! very exciting!!
big smiles and hugs
Chantal and Jason
PS Jason likes to tell the story of you and the eyelash curler from Bulgaria. PSS are you on facebook?