Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm officially a blogger!



This is my first blog! I feel like I am finally getting with the times. My main purpose for this blogsite is to update friends and family that are far away on the progress of our pregnancy. So, here you go everyone. Baby Frazer is 15 weeks along now. Not much to see, but just a little bump.

Just for clarity, we are not finding out the gender of the baby and we are not sharing the names we choose. We decided we'd rather not hear how much, or how little, people liked the name before we decided to use it.

Pregnancy has been a true blessing up to this point. No morning sickness, and I am into my 2nd trimester so I am not tired anymore. This is an incredible journey and a true miracle from God. Thank you, LORD, for each day we have this baby!

Please pray: for the baby to be healthy, for it to be full of joy, and that God would be preparing its little life, even now, to have a great impact for His kingdom! Here is a verses I have been praying: "The LORD called me from the womb, from the body of my mother He named my name. He made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of His hand He hid me. He made me a polished arrow; in His quiver He hid me away. And He said to me, 'you are my servant, in whom I will be glorified'". Isaiah 49:1-3

6 comments:

Deb said...

I am praying for you! Luke and I had a good time in prayer the other day for the wonderful people we support and we remembered you, the baby, the conference over the weekend, and that Drew would be a good daddy. :) We love you! Check out my blog: debdem.blogspot.com

Deb said...

I also want to tell you that you look grrreat!! I love it!

Griff & Sharon said...

Stacy, I am so glad you started this blog because I was just in the process of sending you and email and complaining to you that I hadn't seen your pregnant belly yet. I am so excited for you. You look beautiful and I have loved praying for baby Frazer.

Kelli B said...

I am going to join you in praying Isaiah 49:1-3 for baby billings-frazer. :) I know you dont hyphenate your name, but it sounds fun!

i wish i could be with you during this time, but am so thankful that God is growing your family out there. It's really exciting Stacy!

Unknown said...

That is exciting,you look great!!!:D Can't wait to here more!!!

Unknown said...

Hello Stacy! I'm using Jaclyn's computer - but this is Brenda----anyway, congratulations - we are so happy and excited for both of you -- you are correct, every single day of your pregnancy is an awesome and amazing blessing - treasure every moment. Take care and God bless!!
love, the vandersees