Saturday, November 8, 2008

Our crib came today...sort of!


So, Drew brought our crib home today! Kind of confused? Well, for those of you who know my amazing husband you will not be surprised that he is making our baby's crib one board at a time. Drew got his degree in industrial design and wood working was one of his specialities in design school. I am so excited to see the finished project. But for now, it will just be a stack of wood in our garage. I'll update you all on the progress as he begins to work on it over winter.

4 comments:

STEPHANIE. said...

Hello!!! so good to hear from you. Congratulations! I am so pumped for you two!Will you be finding out what the sex is? Your crib is awesome! How unique.I am excited to be able to stay updated through your pregnancy, Ill check back often.:)

Rachel Farley said...

Oh I am so thrilled you found me!!

I hear that you are adding one to the fam, how exciting. I kind of jumped up and down when Liz told me. Congrats!

We had a birthday party for my dad last weekend and your parents came- it was so fun to hear how excited they were for you to have a baby.

It looks like you guys are doing great. We are doing so well here too. Life is wonderful.

You are gorgeous with your little baby belly and I can't wait to keep in touch. Hello to your handy man husband and baby Frazer!

Much love yo you!!

Becky Bartlett said...

Hi, Frazers!! I just stumbled on your blog and was super excited to hear that you are expecting a little one also!! Hooray! You will be the most phenominal parents ever... and you'll enjoy every step of this journey more than you ever thought possible. Happy crib-making! - Becky

Unknown said...

So amazing!!! I didn't realize he was making the crib, that is awesome!!! How is the crib coming along??? Can't wait to see the finished product, that is really so special and sweet!!!!