Thursday, March 5, 2009

Baby shower


A couple weeks ago my friends here in Colorado threw me a baby shower. It was so sweet and honoring. Lindy Black, a true influencer in my life, shared a brief devotional on becoming a mother. My favorite part was Prov. 14:26 "He who fears the LORD has a strong fortress, and for his children it will be a refuge." Got lots of gifts...my mom got me 1,200 diapers and a lifetime supply of wipes! My mother-in-law got me SO MANY things...which is typical of her generous heart. It was a great day...Thanks Heather and Erin for throwing it. The top pic is of all the Nav staff women from the rocky mountain region who could attend. 4 women in our region are pregnant and expecting within 4 months of each other...so exciting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awe,how exciting!! By the way you look great,Thanks for the up dates!!!:)

Kelli B said...

You look so cute!!!

I'm so happy for the way you felt honored at your shower. It sounds awesome, and way to go mom with the diapers!

I'm praying for you and Baby! :)