Saturday, March 7, 2009

33 Weeks and Counting!

Here is my 33 week picture! Only 7 weeks to go...give or take. We are getting so excited: washing baby clothes, finishing the crib, setting up the room, etc. Today we attended a childbirth class together, which was really fun. We learned how to "hee, hee, hoo". I am also in a breastfeeding class right now, which is fun as I am reading the book Baby Wise. My body is still comfy for the most part...just have to go to the bathroom all the time. However, I am longing more and more for this baby to arrive. I can't wait to know if its a boy or girl, what its name will be, what it looks like, etc. So fun! Please continue praying for a safe pregnancy and delivery. I have been praying Prov. 14:26 lately, "He who fears the LORD has a strong fortress, and in it his children will find refuge". Praying we will fear the LORD more and more, and that our love for the LORD will be a refuge for our children.

6 comments:

STEPHANIE. said...

You look great! It just sticks straight out...I love it! So glad everything is going well, cant wait to see the baby room when its finished as well. :) so much fun...

Unknown said...

Wow,I cannot believe you only have 7 weeks or so!!! I get so happy when I see the updates and that you are doing well!!!!:D
~Love Ya,
Jaclyn Marie~

matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
matt said...

Stacy - So excited for you and Drew! Just wanted to let you know, I also read The Baby Whisperer by Tracy Hogg and found it to be similar to but more detailed than Baby Wise...just in case you are looking for more reading! Love from the Proctors!

jchaas said...

Hey Sweetie, love all your pics :)
You look great, and I'm sure you are counting down the days! yeah!!
I'm halfway this week :)
blessings

Anonymous said...

Um...could you be any cuter?!? I cannot wait to see you!!!! hilary :-)