Sunday, December 7, 2008

Half way there!

Today I am 20 weeks pregnant...and counting! Its so fun to think that I am half way through. I can't imagine the changes that will happen in the coming weeks. Right now I feel the baby pretty frequently. It feels more like bubbles popping in my belly...so sweet. Tuesday, December 16th we go in for our big ultrasound. We've decided not to find out what we are having, but we can't wait to at least see its face and little fingers and toes. I love being pregnant, and am so thankful for every little movement and every day we have this baby.

8 comments:

Kari H said...

YEAH! Love the belly bump! You look so good! Miss you and will talk to you soon! Love you!

Unknown said...

Awe.....Stacy you are so cute,we are all so excited for you guys!!!:) it is so good to hear baby news like that!!!:)

Kelli B said...

So, I really want to hug you and your pregnant belly. Can you come back to Iowa one more time? :)

Love the photo!!!

jamie said...

looking good girlfriend! also great job on the cakes- you little homemaker you! :)
love ya

STEPHANIE. said...

You look great!!!I cant believe your half way there already!! Im glad you waited to find out the sex...its so exciting after hours of labor to be surprised!

Becky Bartlett said...

20 weeks already! Time will fly from here on out. Enjoy that ultrasound... it's soooo amazing!!

Mackenzie Turrill said...

You are SO cute!!! :) I love that your little belly is showing! Have fun everyday with that new little life! CAN'T WAIT for Friday night! (p.s. I also love the Family Stone and It's A Wonderful Life!) Maybe the next girls night should be a movie at home?!?

Dawn said...

Yeah! Love the belly shot, Stacy (I just found your blog through sharon's blog and was so excited!) ... thanks for sharing. :)