Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baby Frazer update and personal thoughts

Hello dear friends and family who are staying updated! Drew and I had our 21 week check up today and, well, it was amazing. We got to have our big ultrasound (we chose not to find out the gender) and we got to see a little hand waving at us, feet, all four chambers of the heart, and healthy brain, a sweet face, little legs and everything. We even got to see the baby sucking with its little mouth. Right now I am almost in tears as I think about this little miracle. God is so good and so merciful to let this baby grow strong up to this point. We are just asking Him to continue to allow this baby to be healthy and full of joy, and to prepare us for the day s/he enters the world. I am more ready than every to meet this precious gift, but LORD willing not for another 19 weeks!
I am learning so much during this whole process. My body is changing so much that I just have to keep remembering that I am pregnant and it is GOOD to have a continually growing belly. I am so thankful for the changes, because God is creating a safe place for this baby. I am also in this process of "mourning" the loss of my time with Drew. I can't express how thrilled I am for this baby to join our lives, both Drew and I are, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE my husband so much and its a little sad to think that I won't have him all to myself anymore. I think this is a good sadness to be feeling. I love Drew! He is the greatest husband of all time, and I am so excited to do this together! Now you know what's going on in my mind these day...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I get more and more excited for you guys each time i read something new on the blog!!! And thanks for sharing ur thoughts with us too!!!:)
Love Ya,
~Jaclyn
Marie~

Maryn Forney said...

stacy! ah! i am so glad to have fallen upon your blog off of sharon's blog. i am excited to hear more about your baby, and also so happy you're mourning time with drew - you guys are so wonderful and i am thankful you have a huge heart for him = )

Rachel Farley said...

How exciting! I am rejoicing with you two! I have a feeling I am going to feel the same way you are about now having to share the love of your life! Hope all is well and your Christmas was wonderful!

Mackenzie Turrill said...

Stacy! We sure missed you guys last night. Hope that you're feeling better. How great to hear about your ultrasound...such a wonderful/exciting day I'm sure :) I'll be praying for you and Drew as you transition into parenthood...I hope that you get to experience a deeper/different love as you parent together...nothing solidifies you more as a "team." Love ya!

Unknown said...

Such sweet thoughts! I remember thinking and feeling the same way! It is amazing in the whole process how many changes you, the baby, and Drew go through in all areas of life! Thank goodness God is in control of it all or we all might go crazy when we are pregnant!!! Hope you guys have fun in colo springs and we can't wait to see you when you get home! Seriously let's hang soon!!! Love you guys!

Kari said...

I WANT AN UPDATE!!!!!! :) Hope you had a great holiday season! love you!!!

Ben & Melissa said...

Friends! I don't know how we have been so out of the loop in your lives, but I just linked to your blog through another blog and read your news for the first time. We are so excited for you and will be praying for a continued safe and healthy pregnancy.I look forward to following your blog from here on out. With love, Melissa (and Ben)

Deb said...

Hi Stace! Love you and miss you! I hope and pray you and Drew and baby are well and loving each and every day together. You wanna post some pictures of your cute self?