Thursday, April 21, 2011

Baby girl update...and of course Dax my love!

Dax loving on mommy! I cannot get enough of this boy and can't imagine what its going to be like with a little girl around the house!

Dax loves his little sister already...actually, he just loves to kiss mommy's belly and give me zurburts all the time.

2o weeks! Half way there! This is right after we found out we are having A GIRL! Elizabeth Ann Frazer, we are so excited to have you be a part of our family!


14 Weeks...seems my belly popped out much quicker than last time. Have you noticed a pattern in these pictures that I look tired? Chasing around a toddler and growing a baby is hard work!







5 comments:

Kelli B said...

Stacy you look so great!! I love that you are a mommy. Dax is so loving :)

And I love the name! It will be fun to follow your updates again this time around.

jamie d. said...

SOOOO stinkin' excited for you guys! She is going to be beautiful! My heart melts seeing Dax love on you. SO sweet!

Leigh Ann said...

Glad you are blogging again! I always peek at your page! You are looking beautiful sister!!!

Rachel Farley said...

You look great Stacy!

My heart seriously skipped a beat when I read what you are naming her. What a beautiful legacy to carry on with your daughter.

Joe, Johnena and Georgia Brown said...

Girls are so much fun! You'll have a blast with her! Glad to see I'm not the only one who's popping out a lot earlier the 2nd time around. I'm only about 13 weeks, but feel like I'm starting to show. I looked back at pictures from Georgia and I was hardly showing at 20 weeks!