Friday, July 31, 2009

Date night!


Yeah for date nights! Drew and I have been able to go out a few times this summer just the two of us...thanks for Buddy, Gigi and Aunt Kelly. This date we went and hiked Adam's Falls in Grand Lake...on our way home we saw these two huge bull moose. The other one is bedded down so you can barely see him. We had a great time (even though Dax went a bit ballistic while we were gone, refusing to take a bottle...he loves his mommy). I love my husband and really cherish these times we get together.

6 comments:

Griff & Sharon said...

You get to take date nights to Grand Lake....don't forget this wonderful beautiful fact and gift from God. We take date nights to the local park...not quite the same. Love you and glad you are having a great summer!

jamie said...

keep doin those date nights! 3(4) kids later we still do one every week! there are peeps that will take care of dax- he needs it and so do you guys!
keep tryin that bottle girl- he'll get it! :)
ps- anna has that same color of hair! fun!

Rachel Farley said...

Glad you are getting time together. I wish I lived out there so I could meet the little guy!

STEPHANIE. said...

yay! Dax is so bright eyed and beautiful! :)

Maren said...

Stacy you look great! :) I'm so happy to hear about Dax, the family and huge prayers answered! I heard a message about Drew's prayer list a few years ago (when i was a freshmen, and you were still at UNI!) and it still comes up in my mind once and awhile. To be quite honest it came up in conversation this week when i was meeting with a dear friend and sister. i told her that we need to start praying big! So this week we are! :) love you sister.

Anonymous said...

baby lokking amazing

http://girls-pics-pakistan.blogspot.com