Monday, January 26, 2009

Finally!

This is LONG overdue, but here is a picture of me and baby Frazer at 27 weeks! Tomorrow, January 27, is exactly 3 months to my due date...not to mention my amazing husband's 32nd birthday! I love being pregnant, and can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl. My mom, sister- in -law and the Hannemans think its a boy, but my good friend Rosie is convinced its a girl. I guess they each have a 50/50 chance. I will try and do better with my pics since they time is running short. I only have 1 more 4 week appointment on FEb. 13 and then I move to appointments every 2 weeks. So exciting. When my doctor told me that at my last appt. I just started crying I was so excited...and a bit overwhelmed that it has gone this fast. Thanks to all who are praying for us!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting,you are so cute!! can't wait to hear more!!

Kelli B said...

Wow! It's going soooo fast! I'm so happy for you though, and you look great. I love seeing your belly and wish I could give you a hug before it goes away! :) but then I'll just want to hug Baby Frazer too :)

Dawn said...

Yeah for beautiful baby bellies! :) I've been wondering how you are doing, so thanks for the update.

Mackenzie Turrill said...

You are simply BEAUTIFUL :) we hope to see you guys soon..!

STEPHANIE. said...

Wow, 27 weeks already!! YOu look great! I am going to guess that its a girl...:)

Debbie said...

You look so beautiful!!! What a pretty pregnant lady you are. Your belly looks like it could use a shelf under it. Thanks for making it possible for us to watch what is going on with your pregnancy. It is so fun for the kids and I. Love Debbie & kids